1.2K views
2.0

This is the second time that I've had Zerorez come out and got very poor results. The first time I had them come out, the job was so poorly done that I called to talk to a manager and was not satisfied with the answers given.

I started using Stanley Steamer and they did a great job. A couple of years later I tried to get SS out and they didn't have anything available at the time I needed them, so reluctantly I called Zerorez. They came out (my wife had to *** work to meet them) and the Tech they sent was a new young guy, this guy walked into my entryway (wood) with dirty boots and tracked boot prints on my floor from going in and out. He started on the first room and the machine put black residue in the carpet.

He started trying to get it up by scrubbing the carpet on his hands and knees. When asked what was wrong he stated that something broke and they would have to come back the next day to do the job (so that would be another day that my wife would have to leave work). Also, he drug the hose across the banister on my stairs and put a nice scratch on it. When we called to speak to a manager the young lady that answered the phone would not let us speak to one she said the managers were to busy.

We explained to her everything that happened and she said that we would have to clean the boot prints up because they don't do wood floors. They came back out the next day (a different guy)and did finish. Again, I expected my floors to look much better than they did. Their saying that they can make your carpet look Brand New is just BS.

To sum this up, we have not heard from a manager yet and it's been about 2 weeks. No apology for the inconvenience, no is there anything we can do to make this right, NOTHING. Terrible Customer Service.

Unbelievable. Stanley Steamer is the way to go.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Zerorez. The most disappointing about zerorez carpet cleaning from Zerorez was lack of quality service, run around about damaged caused and damage to my property Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zerorez.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare Zerorez to other companies on our site.

Comments

We are committed to serving you. Please feel free to contact me directly. 972-955-5765

Best Regards,