Zerorez has false advertising!!They tell you that it will be one price and then when they are done they tell you about several other fees.

I was going to use them on both of my homes, but not now. I spoke with one of the managers and he said he would make it right and after that he never answered anymore of my calls after the one time I spoke to him. Terrible customer service! The manager I spoke with asked me to check my emails and see if it said anything about the extra fees.

I did this and no where did it say anything.So I had his direct number and when I called back he would not answer the phone or even return my call and I did leave a voicemail with my name & number.

Review about: Zerorez Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Zerorez?

Comments

Extended Arms Provides Proof Of Slander by Tonya Wigner Hall Memphis Tn Owner of She Can Clean Green PART 1 She Can Clean Green "Here's pictures proving that Tonya Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean in Memphis started this entire online slandering of Extended Arms Cleaning Contractors unprovokenly. It all started because she..." Read more Molly Maid - House Cleaning Service Review from Fallbrook, California Molly Maid "I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice. they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice. I am in shock their definition of clean mike..." Read more Blackmon Mooring - Carpet cleaning fiasco Blackmon Mooring "I contacted the company to clean carpets after having had a successful experience with the company. After finally getting the carpet cleaning scheduled, the technicians flooded my Berber carpet with..." Read more She Can Clean Of Memphis - Tonya Wigner 901-406-2348 She Can Clean Cleaning Service in Memphis She Can Clean Of Memphis "I hired Tonya Wigner she scammed me out of $1,315 for supposedly cleaning my house.She stole household items from me, harrassed me and did not finish the job claiming i..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more