Extremely vindictive and rude people.Neither employees nor management care about their business neighbors, parking their vehicles in front of other businesses, forcing those customers to park elsewhere, or blocking the fire lanes with their work vans, blaring their music as they drive through or clean out their cars.

Management cites that the building owner doesn't care who parks where, and even asking employees nicely to park elsewhere, they purposefully park in front of neighbors' suites.

They've even stolen packages addressed to business neighbors, trying to sell the items.Seeing what types of people they are, they'd never be invited into my home to clean carpets.

I didn't like: Rude employees.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Rude and vindictive employees / Not specified
Preferred solution Require employees not to park in front of other businesses, not to blare their music, and not to block the parking lot roads.

Had an Experience with Zerorez?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Zerorez doesn't CLEAN carpet!!! Zerorez "The company is a lot of hype and no commitment to their claims made in advertisement. They basically spread water on your carpet and pull it back out. They are..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "...Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour.They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry..." Read more The Cleaning Authority - Initial Cleaning The Cleaning Authority "Here's the kitchen-I think the scam is on these initial cleanings which are expensive. The kitchen wasn't cleaned- nothing moved on the counters, backsplash ignored-bedroom dust ignored. Never again--just cancelled...." Read more Molly Maid Plymouth Mn Review Molly Maid "I contacted this Molly Maid about 1.5 weeks ago regarding a deep clean for my house that I am getting ready to put on the market. After telling them this..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more