Extremely vindictive and rude people.Neither employees nor management care about their business neighbors, parking their vehicles in front of other businesses, forcing those customers to park elsewhere, or blocking the fire lanes with their work vans, blaring their music as they drive through or clean out their cars.

Management cites that the building owner doesn't care who parks where, and even asking employees nicely to park elsewhere, they purposefully park in front of neighbors' suites.

They've even stolen packages addressed to business neighbors, trying to sell the items.Seeing what types of people they are, they'd never be invited into my home to clean carpets.

Reason of review: Rude and vindictive employees.

Preferred solution: Require employees not to park in front of other businesses, not to blare their music, and not to block the parking lot roads..

I didn't like: Rude employees.

Had an Experience with Zerorez?

Comments

Classic Services of Medford NJ- Stay Away Classic Services "Come across great, as a wonderful husband and wife team, local, with great references ( for CLEANING). They should stick to carpet cleaning and stay away from floor refinishing. Horrible..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "...Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour.They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry..." Read more Tidy.com Credit Card Scam Tidy "In 2016, I had been working at TIDY.com as a subcontractor doing flyer distribution services in Atlanta GA. They robbed the main distribution company based in Florida of $118,000.00 doing..." Read more She Can Clean Of Memphis - Tonya Wigner 901-406-2348 She Can Clean Cleaning Service in Memphis She Can Clean Of Memphis "I hired Tonya Wigner she scammed me out of $1,315 for supposedly cleaning my house.She stole household items from me, harrassed me and did not finish the job claiming i..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more