1.9K views
Resolved
2.7

We had Zerorez come out last year with no problems and the carpet was totally dry in 4 hours, Great experience!

We had Zerorez again come out this year and clean our carpet. Rob came on Wed 5/25/2016 and cleaned the carpet. The carpet rolled in several places, took 18 hrs to dry, had several dark spots after the cleaning and totally smelled of wet water. He had water coming out everywhere under the truck while cleaning. We complained and sent photos of our carpet to where it was rolling to Zerorez. They called and rescheduled another tech to redo the carpet.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). user27341858 is overall dissatisfied with Zerorez and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about zerorez carpet cleaning service at Zerorez was lack of quality service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zerorez.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare Zerorez to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zerorez?

Comments

user27341858

Art another tech came out and recleaned our carpet, he did an awesome job! Carpet felt clean, no rolling, no smell and dried in 4 hrs.

I will ask for Art from now on to do our cleaning.